Congressional Research Service Reports - 3 Matching Results
- Financial Market Supervision: Canada's Perspective
- This report presents an overview of Canada's financial system and its supervisory framework and draws some distinctions between that system and the current U.S. framework.
- The Open Skies Treaty: Issues in the Current Debate
- This report discusses the current debate surrounding the Treaty on Open Skies, which the United States, Canada, and 22 European nations signed on March 24, 1992. The treaty entered into force on January 1, 2002, and now has 34 member states. Each participant must permit unarmed observation aircraft to fly over its entire territory to observe military forces and activities.
- Obama Administration Rejects Keystone XL Pipeline Permit Request: Could Congress Nevertheless Approve It?
- This legal sidebar discusses the rejection by Obama administration of TransCanada's application for the Keystone XL pipeline.