Congressional Research Service Reports - 3 Matching Results
- U.S. Foreign Aid to the Middle East and North Africa: The President's FY2018 Request
- This report discusses U.S. economic and security assistance to the Middle East and North Africa (MENA).
- Yemen: Cholera Outbreak
- This report discusses the cholera outbreak in Yemen that began in October 2016 due to the breakdown of sanitation systems caused by the ongoing civil war. A brief description of cholera is given along with current conditions in Yemen for healthcare, and past humanitarian aid efforts by the U.S. and the U.N.
- Yemen: Recent Attacks Against U.S. Naval Vessels in the Red Sea
- This report discusses the United States' involvement into the Yemen war, which has killed an estimated 10,000 people since it began in March 2015.