Congressional Research Service Reports - 3 Matching Results
- Appointment of African American U.S. Circuit and District Court Judges: Historical Overview and Current Data
- This report briefly provides historical and statistical information related to the appointment of African Americans as U.S. circuit and district court judges. Such information addresses ongoing congressional interest in the demographic characteristics of lower federal court judges.
- Sea-Level Rise and U.S. Coasts: Science and Policy Considerations
- This report provides information for policymakers that are interested in sea-level rise because of the risk to coastal populations and infrastructure and the consequences for coastal species and ecosystems.
- Iran Sanctions
- This report analyzes U.S. and international sanctions against Iran and provides some examples, based on open sources, of companies and countries that conduct business with Iran.