Government Documents A to Z Digitization Project - 8 Matching Results
- Antiaircraft artillery field manual : examination for gunners.
- Outlines the scope of the examination for gunners, to be taken by U.S. Army personnel, U.S. Military Academy cadets, members of R.O.T.C. units, and C.M.T.C. trainees.
- Antiaircraft artillery field manual : formations and inspections.
- "The purpose of this manual is to prescribe formations and procedures for anti-aircraft artillery units and for ceremonies and inspections."
- Army-Navy manual of military government and civil affairs.
- A general guide for U.S. armed forces instituting military government in occupied areas.
- Command and employment of air power.
- Discusses the relationship of land and air forces and doctrine of command and employment in regards to air power as well as five aspects of air command.
- Dog transportation.
- A manual describing the use of sled dogs as a means of military transportation in Arctic regions.
- Engineer soldier's handbook.
- Describes the tools and tasks of the engineer soldier. Includes a proficiency test for soldiers in training.
- Quartermaster operations.
- Describes the organization and functions of the U.S. Army Quartermaster Corps.
- Radiotelephone procedure
- "The purpose of this manual is to acquaint radio operators and pilots of the Army Air Forces with radiotelephone procedure"