[Library Boot Camp for Journalists] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Library Boot Camp for Journalists]
- Series Title 3457: Journalism Bootcamp at Willis Library, 2014
Photographer: Clark, JunebugCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2014-02-08
- No Language
- Content Description: Doug Campbell, journalism liaison, speaks to library students at Library Boot Camp for Journalists event.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College campuses -- Texas -- Denton -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Events
- Keyword: UNT campus
- Keyword: Mayborn School of Journalism
- Named Person: Campbell, Doug
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2014-02-08
- Place Point: north=33.210105; east=-97.149006;
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: 3457-0001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth442894