[Protest signs read, "Humans are not Illegal" and "I Have a Dream Too"] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Protest signs read, "Humans are not Illegal" and "I Have a Dream Too"]
- Added Title [Immigration, Dallas, Texas, 2006-03-26]
- Series Title Immigration in Dallas, Texas
Photographer: Castillo, José L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Jose L. Castillo is a news correspondent for the Spanish language EFE News Service, the fourth largest news wire in the world. A native of Peru, Mr. Castillo studied translation and interpretation at the Escuela de Traduccion e Interpretacion de Lima (ESIT) in the early 1990s before completing English studies at the University of Newcastle, England. He has worked for various newspapers -- as editor, columnist, reporter or media advisor -- in Georgia, Texas, Florida, New York, Illinois, and California, and Peru and is an award-winning journalist.
- Creation: 2006-03-26
- Digitized: 2007-03-12
- Content Description: Protesters carry signs that read, "Humans are not Illegal" and "I Have a Dream Too." They are demonstrating against anti-immigration legislation being debated in the U. S. Congress.
- Physical Description: Digital image (JPEG)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Immigration
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic groups - Hispanics
- Keyword: Rallies
- Keyword: March
- Keyword: Demonstrations
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2006-03-26
Name: José L. Castillo Photograph CollectionCode: JCPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: PICT6177
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth23215