[Boys engage in soccer drills] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Boys engage in soccer drills]
- Series Title Academia Infantil Legendarios
Photographer: Castillo, José L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Jose L. Castillo is a news correspondent for the Spanish language EFE News Service, the fourth largest news wire in the world. A native of Peru, Mr. Castillo studied translation and interpretation at the Escuela de Traduccion e Interpretacion de Lima (ESIT) in the early 1990s before completing English studies at the University of Newcastle, England. He has worked for various newspapers -- as editor, columnist, reporter or media advisor -- in Georgia, Texas, Florida, New York, Illinois, and California, and Peru and is an award-winning journalist.
- Creation: 2005-12-16
- Digitized: 2007-03-12
- Content Description: An Academia Infantil Legendarios staff member instructs a boy on proper technique while the rest of the boys observe.
- Physical Description: Digital image (JPEG)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Soccer
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - Hispanics
- Keyword: Boys
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Coverage Date: 2005-12-16
Name: José L. Castillo Photograph CollectionCode: JCPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Access: public
- Accession or Local Control No: 01 ACADEMIA FUTBOL DALLAS
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth22352