[Participant at NCHA Futurity] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Participant at NCHA Futurity]
Photographer: Dalco PhotographyCreator Type: Organization
Photographer: Bankston, RayContributor Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a participant trying to rope a calf in the 1979 National Cutting Horse Association Futurity.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : negative, col. ; 6 x 6 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Competition horses -- Photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Show horses -- Photographs.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Domestic Animals - Horses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Sports and Recreation - Riding - Horses
- Keyword: National Cutting Horse Association
- Keyword: National Cutting Horse Futurity
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Calf roping.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1979
- Time Period: mod-tim
Name: Horse Country USA ArchiveCode: HCUSA
Name: The Ray and Joyce Bankston Dalco Photography CollectionCode: BANKS
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Accession or Local Control No: R10-004
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth218500