[Receipt from J.C. Stephens to W.A. Morris, January 7, 1879] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Receipt from J.C. Stephens to W.A. Morris, January 7, 1879]
- Series Title The Levi Perryman Collection, 1873-1921
Author: Stephens, J. C.Creator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Justice of the Peace, Montague County
Donor: Caddell, H.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1879-01-07
- Content Description: Receipt from J.C. Stephens to W.A. "Bud" Morris for $4.95, the cost of H.C. Masters vs. W.S. Jamison.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 20 cm. x 8 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- Named Person: Morris, W.A. (Bud)
- Named Person: Masters, W. C.
- Named Person: Jamison, W. S.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: civ-war
- Coverage Date: 1879~
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Montague County
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 30751919
- UNT Catalog No.: b1765804
- Accession or Local Control No: LP_1829-006-015
- Call Number: Mss Perryman
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth186995
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS