[Eulogy for John W. B.] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Eulogy for John W. B.]
- Series Title Hamilton K. Redway Family papers, 1825-1916
Donor: Redway, C. H.Contributor Type: Personal
Donor: Redway, ReginaldContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 186u
- Content Description: Eulogy written for John W. Bourman?, killed sometime in January.
- Physical Description:  p. ; 20 x 13 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Redway, Hamilton K., 1835- -- Archives.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: civ-war
- Coverage Date: 186u
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- OCLC: 25079248
- Call Number: HM. 57
- UNT Catalog No.: b1038507
- Accession or Local Control No: HKR_1995-010-001
- Call Number: HM.57
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth186331
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS