[Letter from the 1850] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from the 1850]
- Series Title The David W. Fentress Family Letters, 1856-1969
Donor: Webb, DavidContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Collection donated in 1976
- Content Description: Letter written by an unidentified author. The letter is extremely faded. It appears that the author is concerned about the fate of the Confederacy; Clara's involvement in church and school; and family news and expressions of affection.
- Physical Description: p. ; 24x39cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- Keyword: Confederacy
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fentress Family -- Archives.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: civ-war
- Coverage Date: 1850~
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Call Number: HM.4
- OCLC: 29439240
- UNT Catalog No.: b1043784
- Accession or Local Control No: DWF_oversized_94-001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth160290
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL