[Letter from Maud C. Fentress to David Fentress, September 24, 1860] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Letter from Maud C. Fentress to David Fentress, September 24, 1860]
- Series Title The David W. Fentress Family Letters, 1856-1969
Author: Fentress, Maud C.Creator Type: Personal
Donor: Webb, DavidContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Collection donated in 1976
- Creation: 1860-09-24
- Content Description: Letter from Maud C. Fentress to her son David to thank him for the newspapers she has received from him; learning about a new method of growing corn; hear health; the weather; and she ends by sending her love to Davids wife, Clara.
- Physical Description: p. ; 25 x 19 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Correspondence
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - Wars - Civil War
- Named Person: Fentress, Maud C.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Agriculture - Farming - Corn
- Keyword: health
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Fentress Family -- Archives.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Time Period: civ-war
- Coverage Date: 1860-09-24
- Place Name: United States - Tennessee - Hardeman County - Bolivar
- Has Transcription: [Transcript of Letter from Maud C. Fentress to David Fentress, September 24, 1860], ark:/67531/metapth182651
Name: The Civil War and its Aftermath: Diverse PerspectivesCode: CWADP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Call Number: HM.4
- OCLC: 29439240
- UNT Catalog No.: b1043784
- Accession or Local Control No: DWF_94-003-002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metapth160240
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Expression 10000XL