[Saint Stephen Statue] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Saint Stephen Statue]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1980
- Digitized: 2009-06-09
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of a the statue of St. Stephen in front of the Matthias Church in Budapest, Hungary. Tree branches intersect the foreground in the top right corner. The statue of St. Stephen riding a horse is visible on the right side. The Matthias Church is visible beyond the statue as well as another building in the background.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Budapest
- Keyword: Matthias Church
- Keyword: churches
- Keyword: saints
- Keyword: statues
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Hungary - Budapest County - Budapest
- Coverage Date: 1980
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9990
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo