[Austrian Academy of Sciences] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Austrian Academy of Sciences]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1980-08-01
- Digitized: 2009-06-11
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna, Austria. A doorway is visible in the foreground. A carved stone head and garland sit above the doorway. The right door is open and leads down a dark hallway with lights visible in the background. The academy was designed by the architect Jean-Nicolas Jadot de Ville Issey.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Austrian Academy of Sciences
- Keyword: universities
- Keyword: Vienna, Austria
- Keyword: Jadot de Ville Issey, Jean-Nicolas
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Austria - Vienna - Vienna
- Coverage Date: 1980-08-01
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9978
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo