[St. Peter's Church] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [St. Peter's Church]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1980-08-01
- Digitized: 2009-06-22
- Content Description: Photograph of St. Peter's Church in Vienna, Austria. The church is visible in the foreground. The church has a dome roof and two bell towers.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Vienna
- Keyword: St. Peter's Church
- Keyword: Petersplatz
- Keyword: churches
- Keyword: Saint Peter
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Austria - Vienna - Vienna
- Coverage Date: 1980-08-01
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9974
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo