[Sydney Opera House] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Sydney Opera House]
Photographer: Gough, RayCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 1988-06
- Digitized: 2009-06-16
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph of the Sydney Opera House in Sydney, Australia. In the foreground, one of the building's architectural shells is visible. Other shells are visible in the left foreground and background. The photograph was taken on the site of the opera house.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : positive, col. ; 35 mm.
- Keyword: Sydney, Australia
- Keyword: Sydney Opera House
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sydney Harbour (N.S.W.)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: Australia - New South Wales - Sydney
- Coverage Date: 1988~
Name: Professor Ray Gough Slide CollectionCode: PRGSC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9968
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Adobe Photoshop creationAppVersion: CS creationHardware: Epson Perfection V700 Photo