[Group of Performers on Stage] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Group of Performers on Stage]
- Series Title Hallelujah Gospel: The Musical
Photographer: Dukes, KevinCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2009-06-27
- No Language
- Content Description: Photograph taken of a group of performers on stage.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Black Academy of Arts and Letters (Dallas, Tex.)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Theatre
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Arts and Crafts - Music
- Keyword: TBAAL
- Keyword: events
- Keyword: musicals
- Keyword: theater
- Keyword: performances
- Keyword: gospel music
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Dallas County - Dallas
- Coverage Date: 2009-06-27
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: The Black Academy of Arts and Letters Records (AR0797), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: The Black Academy of Arts and Letters RecordsCode: BLACKA
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Copyright for all content in the TBAAL Archive is owned solely by The Black Academy of Arts and Letters. Inquiries to obtain permission for commercial and/or non-educational use of materials from the TBAAL Archive should be directed to Curtis King, president, The Black Academy of Arts and Letters.
- Rights Holder: The Black Academy of Arts and Letters
- Rights License: copyright
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0797-157-013-0270
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc995778