Quartermaster operations. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Quartermaster operations.
- Added Title War Department field manual ; FM 10-5.
- Alternate Title Quartermaster field manual, quartermaster operations.
- Series Title War Department field manual
- Series Title Quartermaster field manual
Author: United States. War Department.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1943-04-29
- Digitized: 2009
- Content Description: Describes the organization and functions of the U.S. Army Quartermaster Corps.
- Physical Description: iii, 114 p. ; charts, diagrs. ; 17 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: United States. Army. Quartermaster Corps -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Armed forces -- Supplies and stores -- Handbooks, manuals, ect.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Armed forces -- Supplies and stores -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Transportation, Military -- Handbooks,manuals, etc.
- Keyword: Quartermaster Corps
- Keyword: military supplies
- Keyword: military medicine
- Keyword: military transportation
- Keyword: logistics
- Keyword: military procurement
- Keyword: Remount Service
- Keyword: military use of animals
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 41398464
- Government Documents No.: W 1.33:10-5
- UNT Catalog No.: b2443856
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9955
- Display Note: "April 29, 1943." Supersedes FM 10-5 (March 10, 1941) including Changes no. 1 (July 16, 1941). Includes index. Contents: 1. General -- 2. Organization and training -- 3. Supply -- 4. Transportation -- 5. Quartermaster service in divisions and higher units.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000