Congregational Libraries Today, Volume 48, Number 2, 2015 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Congregational Libraries Today, Volume 48, Number 2, 2015
- Serial Title Congregational Libraries Today
- Added Title Congregational Libraries Today, Second Issue, 2015
Author: Church and Synagogue Library AssociationCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Poss, SueCreator Type: Personal
Other: Janzen, JudyContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Circulation and Advertising
Editor: Tenney, MonicaContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Media Review Editor
Name: Church and Synagogue Library AssociationPlace of Publication: Portland, Oregon
- Creation: 2015
- Content Description: Quarterly publication of the Church and Synagogue Library Association, containing news and events related to the organization and its members, reviews of books and other materials, and stories of interest to the management of congregational libraries.
- Physical Description: 27 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Church and Synagogue Library Association -- Periodicals.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Church libraries -- United States.
- Keyword: religious organizations
- Keyword: church congregations
- Keyword: special libraries
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 2002/2015-07-31
- Publication Title: Congregational Libraries Today
- Volume: 48
- Issue: 2
Name: Church and Synagogue Library Association MaterialsCode: CSLAM
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- OCLC: 71846573
- ISSN: 1934-2292
- Library of Congress Control Number: 2006-215638
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc993046