The Prisoner of War Issue in the First Indochina War, with Special Emphasis on the Release of Prisoners, 1954-1962 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Prisoner of War Issue in the First Indochina War, with Special Emphasis on the Release of Prisoners, 1954-1962
Author: Ho, George J.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Research Assistant, Foreign Affairs Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1971-07-13
- Content Description: This report discusses prisoners of war in the 1st Indochina War (1954-1962) between France and the Vietminh and agreements for their exchange and release both during and after the war. It includes statistics on the numbers of prisoners taken versus the amount released and discussion of this data.
- Physical Description: 17 p.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Prisoners of war
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Repatriation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: History
- Place Name: France
- Place Name: Vietnam
- Historic Place Name: Indochina
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: 71-170 F
- Accession or Local Control No: 71-170F_1971july13
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc992598