430 Product Briefing, Revised Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title 430 Product Briefing, Revised
Producer: Bell Helicopter TextronCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: 2000-09
- Physical Description: 1 cassette (VHS) (6 min., 40 sec.) : sd., col.
- Content Description: An updated product briefing for the Bell 430.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bell Helicopter Company.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Bell Helicopter Corporation.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Transportation - Aviation
- Keyword: aerospace
- Keyword: Model 430
- Item is a Primary Source
- Preferred Citation: Bell Helicopter Records (AR0836), University of North Texas Special Collections
- Is Version Of: ark:/67531/metadc992459
Name: Bell Helicopter RecordsCode: BELLHR
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright and restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0836-039-002
- Accession or Local Control No: 430_Product_Briefing_Revised_9-2000
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc992438