Beneath the bottom line: agricultural approaches to reduce agrichemical contamination of groundwater Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Beneath the bottom line: agricultural approaches to reduce agrichemical contamination of groundwater
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology AssessmentCreator Type: OrganizationCreator Info: Washington, DC
Originator: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1990-12
- Content Description: This report discusses the agricultural practices that are contributing to the contamination of groundwater, how to develop alternative practices, it outlines major components of the water quality issues, and describes the integrating and coordinating activities of the respective federal agencies.
- Physical Description: 505 pages. Digitized from microfiche.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agricultural chemicals -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Groundwater -- Pollution -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Agricultural innovations -- United States.
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Accession or Local Control No: 1001676566
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:2 B 43/ v.2/pt.A/Federal
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc99137