Oral History Interview with William Hensley, 2015 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Oral History Interview with William Hensley, 2015
- Series Title English 4650 Oral Histories
Interviewee: Hensley, WilliamCreator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2015
- Content Description: Audio interview with William Hensley, a Denton resident, regarding the City of Denton Fracking Referendum. Mr. Hensley elaborates on the movie "Gasland" and its role in informing Denton about the fracking movement as well as his thoughts on the harms and benefits of hydraulic fracturing.
- Physical Description: 1 sound recording (4 min., 57 sec.) : digital
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Texas - Denton County
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Science and Technology - Environmentalism
- Keyword: oral histories
- Keyword: fracking
- Keyword: interviews
- Keyword: environmental studies
- Named Person: Hensley, William
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2015
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Academic Course: ENGL 4650 Literature and Environment: Chicana Feminist Voices, University of North Texas, Fall 2015
- Preferred Citation: Denton Fracking Referendum Collection (AR0861), University of North Texas Special Collections
- Has Transcription: Oral History Interview with William Hensley, 2015, ark:/67531/metadc991378/
Name: Denton Fracking Referendum CollectionCode: DFRACK
Name: Texas Oral History CollectionCode: TOHC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0861_2016-021-0018
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc991335
- Display Note: This oral history was conducted as a class assignment for English 4650: Literature and Environment: Chicana Feminist Voices, taught by Dr. Priscilla S. Ybarra in Fall 2015 on the UNT campus.