The National Directory of New Hires Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The National Directory of New Hires
Author: Solomon-Fears, CarmenCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Social Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-04-01
- Content Description: This report details the National Directory of New Hires - including its background, how data is managed in the directory, and concerns regarding the directory.
- Physical Description: 9 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Labor
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Labor policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Labor law and legislation
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS22889
- Accession or Local Control No: RS22889_2011Apr01
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc99133