[Frankenstein Edible Book] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Frankenstein Edible Book]
Photographer: Mears, Michelle M.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2007-04
- Content Description: Photograph of a tray holding a combination of baked goods at the 2007 Edible Books Festival. A text card in the image reads, "Frankenstein."
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Keyword: contests
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Libraries
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: A.M. Willis Library
- Keyword: International Edible Book Festival
- Keyword: cakes
- Keyword: baked goods
- Keyword: books
- Coverage Date: 2007-04
- Place Point: north=33.210068; east=-97.148954;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: University Photography Collection (U0458), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-2016-063-084
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc991257
- Display Note: The event was sponsored by UNT Libraries and was held in the UNT Rare Books Room (now the Special Collections Reading Room), Willis Library, room 437.