Afghanistan: Politics, Elections, and Government Performance Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Afghanistan: Politics, Elections, and Government Performance
Author: Katzman, KennethCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Middle Eastern Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-03-28
- Content Description: This report discusses the current political state of Afghanistan, as well as the Afghan government. This report also discusses Afghanistan's relationship with the United States, particularly U.S. efforts to urge President Hamid Karzai, to address corruption within the Afghan government, as well as a discussion of election fraud and corruption in Afghanistan.
- Physical Description: 57 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Afghanistan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Afghanistan
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Afghanistan -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Elections
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Election fraud
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: Afghanistan
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RS21922
- Accession or Local Control No: RS21922_2011Mar28
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc99124