[Portrait of Hazel Harvey Peace] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Portrait of Hazel Harvey Peace]
Photographer: Reynolds, JonathanCreator Type: Personal
Sponsor: University of North Texas. Center for Media Production.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2004-05
- Content Description: Photograph of Hazel Harvey Peace, an African-American educator and long-time Fort Worth resident. She is seated in a wooden chair, with her hands folded over a closed children's book in her lap. Other books are visibly displayed on library shelves behind her.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col. ; 1575 x 1238 px.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Schools - Teachers
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Ethnic Groups - African Americans
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: African American educators -- Texas.
- Named Person: Peace, Hazel Bernice Harvey
- Keyword: portraits
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2004-05
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Preferred Citation: Center for Media Production Collection (U0048), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Center for Media Production CollectionCode: UNTCMP
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0048-2016-066-001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc991182
- Display Note: It is assumed this photo was used to fund-raise for a $350,000 endowed professorship within the UNT School of Library and Information Science to honor Peace.