A Field Investigation of Flight Anxiety: Evidence of Gender Differences in Consumer Behaviors Amongst Las Vegas Passengers Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
A Field Investigation of Flight Anxiety: Evidence of Gender Differences in Consumer Behaviors Amongst Las Vegas Passengers, article, January 2016; Barcelona, Spain. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc990943/: accessed September 25, 2022), University of North Texas Libraries, UNT Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Frank W. and Sue Mayborn School of Journalism.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this article.
This article has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT Frank W. and Sue Mayborn School of Journalism in partnership with the UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You may remix, tweak, and build upon this article non-commercially. You must also acknowledge the original, but don't have to license your derivative works on the same terms.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this article.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Failing to give credit to the original work.
- Selling a copy of this work.
- Using this work in a commercial situation.
- Claiming as your own original work.