Cuba: Issues and Actions in the 114th Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cuba: Issues and Actions in the 114th Congress
- Series Title 114th Congress
Author: Sullivan, Mark P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Latin American Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2017-01-18
- Content Description: This report discusses Cuba's political succession in 2006 from the long-ruling Fidel Castro to his brother Raúl, human rights, and a number of market-oriented economic policy changes.
- Physical Description: 98 p.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Cuba
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: International affairs
- Place Name: Cuba
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R43926
- Accession or Local Control No: R43926_2017Jan18
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc990720