The Special Service Company. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Special Service Company.
- Added Title War Department basic field manual ; FM 28-105.
- Series Title War Department field manual
Author: United States. War Department.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1944-01-05
- Digitized: 2009-10
- Content Description: Describes the functions and services provided by the Army Special Service Company.
- Physical Description: 59 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Soldiers -- Recreation -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Solders -- Physical training.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Soldiers' libraries.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Soldiers -- Amateur theatre.
- Keyword: recreational services
- Keyword: informational services
- Keyword: military organization
- Keyword: military education
- Keyword: soldier newspaper
- Keyword: physical fitness
- Keyword: athletic equipment
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 29004081
- Government Documents No.: W 1.33:28-105
- UNT Catalog No.: b2444203
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9907
- Display Note: "5 January 1944." Contents: Chap. 1. General -- Chap. 2. Athletics and physical fitness -- Chap. 3. Field entertainment -- Chap. 4. Library, soldier newspaper, information and education -- Chap. 5. Canteen and exchange section -- Chap. 6. Loading of special service equipment -- Appendix. Specialized equipment of the special service company. Listed in 1944 Monthly catalog, p. 203.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000