Puerto Rican Statehood: Effects on House Apportionment Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Puerto Rican Statehood: Effects on House Apportionment
Author: Crocker, RoyceCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in American National Government
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2011-03-16
- Content Description: This report looks at House of Representative distribution between states if Puerto Rico were to gain statehood.
- Physical Description: 14 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: House of Representatives
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Congress
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: House rules and procedure
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: State and local government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Statehood (American politics)
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Place Name: Puerto Rico
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41113
- Accession or Local Control No: R41113_2011Mar16
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc99016