Oral History Interview with Ada M. Olsson, December 7, 1978 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Oral History Interview with Ada M. Olsson, December 7, 1978
Interviewer: Marcello, Ronald E.Creator Type: Personal
Interviewee: Olsson, Ada M.Creator Type: Personal
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1978-12-07
- Content Description: Interview with Ada Olsson, United States Army nurse from Junction City, Kansas. This interview contains her experiences at the station hospital at Schoefield Barracks during the Japanese attack at Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.
- Physical Description: 23 p. ; 28 cm.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People - Individuals
- Keyword: oral histories
- Keyword: biographies
- Keyword: interviews
- Named Person: Olsson, Ada M.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Nurses
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Business, Economics and Finance - Medicine - Hospitals
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Military and War - United States Armed Forces - United States Army
- Keyword: Schofield Barracks
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Places - United States - Hawaii
- Keyword: Pearl Harbor
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Hawaii - Honolulu County - Oahu Island
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Start Date: 1916-09-07
- End Date: 1978-12-07
Name: UNT Oral HistoriesCode: UNTOH
Name: UNT Oral History ProgramCode: UNTOHP
- Rights Access: unt
- Rights Statement: All rights reserved. To request a copy, contact the Oral History Program.
- Accession or Local Control No: Number 461
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc98990