The North Texan, Volume 21, Number 3, May 1970 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The North Texan, Volume 21, Number 3, May 1970
- Series Title The North Texan
Author: North Texas State UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Editor: Veteto, BobCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Editor; Photographer
Photographer: Bray, RoyContributor Type: Personal
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1970-05
- Content Description: The North Texan includes articles and notes about North Texas State University students, faculty, and alumni activities.
- Physical Description: 24 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: North Texas State University -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: social life
- Keyword: campus life
- Keyword: notices
- Keyword: sports
- Keyword: recreation
- Keyword: traditions
- Keyword: school spirit
- Keyword: retrospectives
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Student movements.
- Keyword: activism
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: College student newspapers and periodicals.
- Keyword: poetry
- Keyword: Arthur M. Sampley
- Keyword: The Sixties
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Start Date: 1969
- End Date: 1970
Name: The North TexanCode: NTEXAN
Name: University Relations, Communications & Marketing department for UNTCode: URCM
- ISSN: 0468-6659
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc98895
- Display Note: "Vol. 21 No. 3." "The North Texan is published quarterly by North Texas State University and distributed to former students and other friends of the university who are interested in its activities. Second class postage paid at Denton, Texas." -- p. 3