The North Texan, Volume 6, Number 3, March 1955 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The North Texan, Volume 6, Number 3, March 1955
- Series Title The North Texan
Author: North Texas State CollegeCreator Type: Organization
Editor: McCloud, Dude NevilleContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: News Service and Journalism Department, Chairman and Editor
Editor: Shuford, C. E.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Director of the Department of Journalism
Other: Bentley, ImogeneContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Dr. Imogene Bentley; Dean of Women
Other: Farmer, HaroldContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Dr. Harold Farmer; Executive-Secretary of the NTSC Ex-Students Association
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1955-03
- Content Description: The North Texan includes articles and notes about North Texas State College students, faculty, and alumni activities.
- Physical Description: 4 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: North Texas State College -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: social life
- Keyword: campus life
- Keyword: notices
- Keyword: sports
- Keyword: recreation
- Keyword: traditions
- Keyword: school spirit
- Keyword: homecoming
- Keyword: scholarship funds
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Start Date: 1954
- End Date: 1955
Name: The North TexanCode: NTEXAN
Name: University Relations, Communications & Marketing department for UNTCode: URCM
- ISSN: 0468-6659
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc98870
- Display Note: "Vol. 6 No. 3." "Published four times yearly in the months of January, March, August, and November by North Texas State College, Denton, Texas. Entered as second-class matter September 11, 1952, at the post office at Denton, Texas, under act of August 18, 1903, as amended August 24, 1912. The North Texan is distributed four times yearly to former students and other friends of the college who are interested in its activities. Persons with news which might be used are invited to submit information for publication in later issues." -- p. 2