The North Texan, Volume 2, Number 1, November 1950 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The North Texan, Volume 2, Number 1, November 1950
- Series Title The North Texan
Author: North Texas State CollegeCreator Type: Organization
Editor: McCloud, BobContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Sports Publicity Director; Chairman
Editor: McCloud, Dude NevilleContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: News Service Director
Other: Medders, Lady KateContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Library Service Staff
Other: Bentley, ImogeneContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Dr. Imogene Bentley; Dean of Women
Other: Collins, L. M.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Executive-Secretary of the Ex-Student Association
Name: North Texas State CollegePlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1950-11
- Content Description: The North Texan includes articles and notes about North Texas State College students, faculty, and alumni activities.
- Physical Description: 4 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: North Texas State College -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: social life
- Keyword: campus life
- Keyword: notices
- Keyword: sports
- Keyword: recreation
- Keyword: traditions
- Keyword: school spirit
- Keyword: homecoming
- Keyword: stadiums
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Start Date: 1950
- End Date: 1951
Name: The North TexanCode: NTEXAN
Name: University Relations, Communications & Marketing department for UNTCode: URCM
- ISSN: 0468-6659
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc98817
- Display Note: "Vol. 2 No. 1." "Published four times yearly in the months of January, March, May, and November by North Texas State College, Denton, Texas. Application made for entry as second-class matter at the post office at Denton, Texas, under act of August 18, 1903, as amended August 24, 1912. The North Texan is distributed four times yearly to former students and other friends of the college who are interested in its activities. Persons with news which might be used are invited to submit information for publication in later issues" -- p. 2