The North Texan, Volume 12, Number 4, September 1961 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The North Texan, Volume 12, Number 4, September 1961
- Series Title The North Texan
Author: North Texas State UniversityCreator Type: Organization
Other: Rogers, James L.Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: News Service Director
Other: Farmer, J. HaroldContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Harold Farmer; Executive Secretary, Ex-Student Association
Name: North Texas State UniversityPlace of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1961-09
- Content Description: The North Texan includes articles and notes about North Texas State University students, faculty, and alumni activities.
- Physical Description: 4 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: North Texas State University -- Periodicals.
- Keyword: social life
- Keyword: campus life
- Keyword: notices
- Keyword: sports
- Keyword: recreation
- Keyword: traditions
- Keyword: school spirit
- Keyword: Don January
- Keyword: homecoming
- Keyword: television
- Keyword: water treatment
- Keyword: name changes
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Start Date: 1960
- End Date: 1961
Name: The North TexanCode: NTEXAN
Name: University Relations, Communications & Marketing department for UNTCode: URCM
- ISSN: 0468-6659
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc98758
- Display Note: "Vol. 12 No. 4." "Published four times yearly by North Texas State University, Denton, Texas. Entered as second-class matter September 11, 1952, at the post office at Denton, Texas, under act of August 18, 1903, as amended August 23, 1912. The North Texan is distributed to former students and other friends of the university who are interested in its activities." -- p. 2