Effectiveness of Nature Conservation - A Case of Natura 2000 Sites in Poland Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
Effectiveness of Nature Conservation - A Case of Natura 2000 Sites in Poland, chapter, August 8, 2012; Manhattan, New York. (https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc987481/: accessed December 5, 2023), University of North Texas Libraries, UNT Digital Library, https://digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT College of Merchandising, Hospitality and Tourism.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this chapter.
This chapter has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by the UNT College of Merchandising, Hospitality and Tourism in partnership with the UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to distribute, remix, tweak, and build upon this chapter, even commercially, as long as you credit the rights holder.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this chapter.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Sharing without giving credit.
- Claiming as your own original work.