[Reception Party for the New Faculty] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Reception Party for the New Faculty]
- Series Title New Faculty Reception, 2007
Photographer: Mears, Michelle M.Creator Type: Personal
- Creation: 2007
- Content Description: Photograph of unidentified group of attendees at the 2007 New Faculty Reception in the Rare Book Room of the Willis Library at UNT. They are standing around talking to one another and being formally introduced. In the foreground of the photograph are files an display cases.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Keyword: receptions
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - University of North Texas
- Keyword: A.M. Willis Library
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Education - Colleges and Universities - Faculty and Staff
- Keyword: UNT
- Coverage Date: 2007
- Place Point: north=33.210068; east=-97.148954;
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Denton County - Denton
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: University Photography Collection (U0458), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Photographing UNTCode: UNTPH
Name: University Photography CollectionCode: UNTPC
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_U0458-2016-063-200
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc987391
- Display Note: The reception was held in the UNT Rare Books Room (now the Special Collections Reading Room), Willis Library, room 437.