Policy Analysis at OTA: A Staff Assessment, May 1993 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Policy Analysis at OTA: A Staff Assessment, May 1993
Author: Office of Technology AssessmentCreator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: Washington, D.C.
- Creation: 1993-05
- Digitized: 2009
- Content Description: This document presents the findings of the Office of Technology Assessment (OTA) staff assessment of policy analysis that took place in 1992. It consisted of reviewing 18 sample OTA reports and soliciting opinions about OTA's policy analysis from outside observers. This report presents the findings of this assessment, along with options for OTA management and suggestions for OTA project directors.
- Physical Description: 132 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Technology assessment
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Other: ota1993_1993policyanalysis
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9860