[Martin and Anderson with Certificate] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Martin and Anderson with Certificate]
Organizer of meeting: Sons of the American Revolution. Texas Society. Arlington Chapter 7.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2016-11-12
- Content Description: Photograph of Richard Martin and John Anderson at a TXSSAR meeting. Mr. Martin holds a certificate while Mr. Anderson carries a small medal. A lit projection screen is visible in the photo.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clubs and Organizations
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Meetings and Conferences
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sons of the American Revolution. Texas Society.
- Keyword: TXSSAR
- Keyword: Texas Society Sons of the American Revolution
- Keyword: chapter meetings
- Named Person: Martin, Richard L.
- Named Person: Anderson, John, Jr.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Arlington
- Coverage Date: 2016-11-12
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Preferred Citation: Texas Society, Sons of the American Revolution (TXSSAR) Archive (AR0758), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Texas Society Sons of the American Revolution (TXSSAR)Code: TSSAR
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0758-2017-004-280
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc984488