[Procession Posing at Grave] Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Procession Posing at Grave]
Organizer of meeting: Sons of the American Revolution. Texas Society. Arlington Chapter 7.Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2016-03-12
- Content Description: Photograph of unknown individuals at a grave marker dedication ceremony in Arlington, Texas. Two men in modern and historic dress stand at attention beside the Woodward grave marker. Behind them stand a procession of men bearing flags.
- Physical Description: 1 photograph : col.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Sons of the American Revolution. Texas Society.
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Architecture - Landmarks
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Customs - Funerals - Cemeteries
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: People
- Keyword: TXSSAR
- Keyword: Texas Society Sons of the American Revolution
- Keyword: graves
- Keyword: ceremonies
- Keyword: gravestones
- Keyword: gravesite dedications
- Keyword: Arlington Cemetery
- Keyword: Arlington Landmark Preservation Commission
- Keyword: Woodward, Valin R.
- Keyword: Collins, Benton C.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Tarrant County - Arlington
- Coverage Date: 2016-03-12
- Time Period: mod-tim
- Place Point: north=32.732676; east=-97.103524;
- Preferred Citation: Texas Society, Sons of the American Revolution (TXSSAR) Archive (AR0758), University of North Texas Special Collections
Name: Texas Society Sons of the American Revolution (TXSSAR)Code: TSSAR
Name: UNT Libraries Special CollectionsCode: UNTA
- Rights Statement: Reproduction and publication of materials in this collection are subject to the policies of the UNT Special Collections department. Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Accession or Local Control No: UNTA_AR0758-2017-004-059
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc984477