Joint Ensemble/Doctoral Recital: 1989-02-16 - Symphony and Chamber Orchestras, Richard Dirlam (conducting) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Joint Ensemble/Doctoral Recital: 1989-02-16 - Symphony and Chamber Orchestras, Richard Dirlam (conducting)
- Added Title Doctoral Recital: 1989-02-16 - Richard Dirlam, conducting
- Added Title Ensemble: 1989-02-16 - Symphony and Chamber Orchestras
- Series Title Doctoral Recitals
- Series Title Ensemble Concerts
Conductor: Dirlam, RichardCreator Type: Personal
Performer: University of North Texas. Symphony Orchestra.Creator Type: Organization
Performer: University of North Texas. Chamber Orchestra.Creator Type: Organization
Composer: Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus, 1756-1791Contributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Symphony No. 31 in D Major K. 297 "Paris"
Director: Zehnacker, SergeContributor Type: PersonalContributor Info: Symphony and Chamber Orchestras
Name: University of North Texas. School of Music.Place of Publication: Denton, Texas
- Creation: 1989-02-16
- No Language
- Content Description: Orchestra concert performed at the UNT School of Music Concert Hall in association for partial fulfillment of the Doctor of Musical Arts (DMA) degree.
- Library of Congress Medium of Performance Thesaurus: Orchestra
- Library of Congress Genre/Form Terms: Symphonies
- Is Referenced By: Program: https://digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc812/m1/160/
- Is Part Of: Dissertation: ark:/67531/metadc331268
Name: College of Music RecordingsCode: COMR
Name: UNT Music LibraryCode: UNTML
- Rights Access: unt
- Accession or Local Control No: 1989_02_16 Richard Dirlam DMA Conducting University Symphony
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc983849
- Degree Name: Doctor of Musical Arts
- Degree Level: Doctoral
- Degree Discipline: Conducting
- Academic Department: Music
- Degree Grantor: University of North Texas
- Display Note: Ralph Vaughan Williams "Flos Campi," and Saint-Saëns "Cello Concerto No. 1, Op. 33" are listed on the program book but tracks cannot be located.