State of the Federal Web Report Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title State of the Federal Web Report
Author: .gov Reform Task ForceCreator Type: Organization
Name: USA.govPlace of Publication: Washington DCAdditional Info: http://www.usa.gov/webreform
- Creation: 2011
- Content Description: The report highlights the size and scope of federal websites, how agencies are managing them, and opportunities for improvement.
- Physical Description: 69 p.
- Keyword: Web Governance Survey
- Keyword: Federal websites
- Keyword: Federal Executive Branch website
- Keyword: .gov Reform Initiative
- Keyword: .gov Reform Task Force
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: pd
- Rights Holder: The .gov Task Force
- URL: http://www.usa.gov/webreform/state-of-the-web.pdf
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc98137
- Display Note: [downloaded: 2012-04-05]