Digital Curation Bibliography: Preservation and Stewardship of Scholarly Works Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Digital Curation Bibliography: Preservation and Stewardship of Scholarly Works
Compiler: Bailey, Charles W., Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Digital ScholarshipPlace of Publication: Houston, TexasAdditional Info: http://www.digital-scholarship.org
- Creation: 2012-06
- Content Description: The preface states that the work includes citations of articles, books, and technical reports on digital curation, mostly published between 2000 and 2011 in English. The bibliogrphy doesnot cover conference papers, digital media works, editorials, presentation slides, unpublished e-prints, or weblog postings.
- Physical Description: 94 p.
- Keyword: digital preservation
- Keyword: bibliography
- Keyword: digital curation
- Keyword: scholarly works
- Keyword: cultural memory
Name: General CollectionCode: UNTGC
Name: UNT LibrariesCode: UNT
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc
- Rights Holder: Bailey, Charles W., Jr.
- URL: http://digital-scholarship.org/dcpb/dcb.htm
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc98135
- Display Note: [downloaded: 2012-08-14]