Aerial photography. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Aerial photography.
- Added Title War Department technical manual ; TM 1-220.
- Alternate Title Technical manual, aerial photography.
- Series Title War Department technical manual
Author: United States. War Department.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 1941-07-08
- Digitized: 2009-09-16
- Content Description: A training manual designed to teach aerial photography for military purposes.
- Physical Description: 65 p. : ill.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Aerial photography -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial photography -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Military intelligence -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: World War, 1939-1945 -- Aerial photography -- Cinematography -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Keyword: mapping photography
- Keyword: aerial photography
- Keyword: reconnaissance
- Keyword: photogrammetric surveys
- Keyword: cartography
- Keyword: topographic maps
- Keyword: vertical photography
- Keyword: oblique photography
- Keyword: aerial photographic mosaics
- Keyword: polyconic projection
- Keyword: intelligence photography
Name: Government Documents A to Z Digitization ProjectCode: ATOZ
Name: World War Two CollectionCode: WWII
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 3838788
- Government Documents No.: W 1.35:1-220
- UNT Catalog No.: b2444266
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc9809
- Display Note: Includes index. "July 8, 1941." Supersedes TM 2170-6, Oct. 15, 1938. Contents: 1. General -- 2. Mapping photography -- 3. Intelligence photography -- 4. Aerial cinematography -- 5. Aerial photographic mosaics and mapping -- Index. Listed in 1941 Monthly catalog, p. 1225.
- Digital Preservation: creationAppName: Omniscan creationAppVersion: 11 creationHardware: Zeutschel OS 10000