The Strategic Petroleum Reserve: History, Perspectives, and Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Strategic Petroleum Reserve: History, Perspectives, and Issues
Author: Bamberger, RobertCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Energy Policy; Resources, Science, and Industry Division
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2008-06-06
- Content Description: This report discusses the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) in the Energy Policy and Conservation Act (EPCA, P.L. 94-163), which is intended to help prevent a repetition of the economic dislocation caused by the 1973-1974 Arab oil embargo.
- Physical Description: 16 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Oil industries
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Petroleum reserves
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Petroleum law and legislation
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: RL33341
- Accession or Local Control No: RL33341_2008Jun06
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc98062