Oil Sands and the Keystone XL Pipeline: Background and Selected Environmental Issues Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Oil Sands and the Keystone XL Pipeline: Background and Selected Environmental Issues
Author: Ramseur, Jonathan L.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Environmental Policy
Surveyor: Lattanzio, Richard K.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Environmental Policy
Author: Luther, LindaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Analyst in Environmental Policy
Author: Parfomak, Paul W.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Energy and Infrastructure Policy
Author: Carter, Nicole T.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Natural Resources Policy
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-07-16
- Content Description: This report looks at concerns about the Keystone XL pipeline. These include the need for a Presidential Permit, as the pipeline crosses and international border. Additionally, the report discusses specific environmental issues that the Keystone XL proposal raises.
- Physical Description: 54 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Petroleum industry
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Pipelines
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Petroleum pipelines
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R42611
- Accession or Local Control No: R42611_2012Jul16
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc98034