The 2001 and 2003 Bush Tax Cuts and Deficit Reduction Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The 2001 and 2003 Bush Tax Cuts and Deficit Reduction
Author: Hungerford, Thomas L.Creator Type: Personal
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-07-18
- Content Description: This report uses the context of the current and long-term economic environment to examine the tax cuts implemented by the George W. Bush Administration, including the Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 and the Jobs and Growth Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2003.
- Physical Description: 21 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Taxation
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Tax cuts
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic conditions
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Economic growth
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R42020
- Accession or Local Control No: R42020_2012Jul18
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc98014