Cuba: Issues for the 112th Congress Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Cuba: Issues for the 112th Congress
- Series Title 112th Congress
Author: Sullivan, Mark P.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Specialist in Latin American Affairs
Name: Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.
- Creation: 2012-07-20
- Content Description: This report discusses the current political conditions of Cuba as well as its relationship with the United States. In particular, the report focuses on U.S. policy regarding Cuba including various economic sanctions, human rights issues, and foreign aid appropriations.
- Physical Description: 89 pages.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign policy
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- U.S. -- Cuba
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Foreign relations -- Cuba -- U.S.
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government
- Legislative Indexing Vocabulary: Politics and government -- Cuba
- Item is not a Primary Source
- Place Name: Cuba
Name: Congressional Research Service ReportsCode: CRSR
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- CRS Report Number: R41617
- Accession or Local Control No: R41617_2012Jul20
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc97995