Poem titled "Ajo Mathan" by Basharat Shafi (second version) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Poem titled "Ajo Mathan" by Basharat Shafi (second version)
- Alternate Title Ajo Mathan
- Series Title Poems and Songs
Speaker: Shafi, BasharatCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Radio Anchor
Research team head: Munshi, SadafContributor Type: Personal
Research team member: Shafi, WazirContributor Type: Personal
Research team member: Karim, PiarContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 2010-06-08
- Content Description: Recording of Basharat Shafi reciting the poem “Ajo Mathan”, or “Very Far” in the Yasin dialect. The poem likens being apart to worsening ones behavior, and going home helps repair the soul.
- Physical Description: 1 recording (# min., # sec.)
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Linguistics.
- Keyword: poetry
- Keyword: narratives
- Keyword: poems
- Keyword: Yasin Burushaski
- Keyword: Very Far
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 2010-06-08
- Place Name: Pakistan - Gilgit-Baltistān Province - Ghizer - Yasin - Darkut - Colony ZA
- Has Transcription: Poem titled Very Far by Basharat Shafi, ark:/67531/metadc967371
- Is Version Of: Poem titled Very Far by Basharat Shafi, ark:/67531/metadc855645
Name: Burushaski Language ResourceCode: BURUS
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Accession or Local Control No: YB_Poetry_Ajo Mathan Nima Shum Memamnan_Basharat_13 June-2010-2
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc979414
- Display Note: Some content has been removed from the original recording.